April 4, 2014

NYX on HauteLook

Just a quick update for you all just because I knew you'd love what I've got to say...
HauteLook is having a a HUGE sale on NYX cosmetics at the moment!
There are some mega deals going on so I just had to share my picks with you, of course!

The first thing that caught my eye about this particular sale is that everything is bundled into sets so it's a really great way to pick up some favorites while also trying out some new products at low prices.
As you already know, I love NYX butter gloss so I was immediately drawn to this set of lip products that features the butter gloss in Eclair along with 4 other products at just $12.00. A single butter gloss can run almost $5 so this deal is crazy bread!
It is really hard for me to walk away from this next set, so hard in fact it's already in my cart just waiting for me to press the checkout button.
This Spring Set features some of my favorite eye shadow colors as well as a rose gold shadow stick for just $7.50!
Originally priced at $30 this huge palette is a steal at just $18 as it includes: 
- 52 Eye Shadows
- 4 Blushes
- 4 Face Colors
- 8 Lip Colors
- 1 Lip Liner
 - 2 Lip Glosses
- 2 Dual-Sided Applicators
- Face Brush & Mirror

That's a pretty incredible deal if you ask me. Also, in case you didn't know, the majority of NYX products are Animal Testing & Cruelty Free which is a HUGE plus when buying their products as more lines need to make this possible!

To check out the sale head over to hautelook.com and click here for an invite

until next time, darlings.
xo
Merisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment