May 16, 2014

Graduation Playlist

By this time tomorrow I will officially be a college graduate and to commemorate this momentous occasion (and dip my foot back in the water since I haven't blogged in what seems like ages)
I've put together a little Spotify playlist with my favorite graduation songs for all those end-of-the-year parties and any blow-outs featuring the Class of 2014. 

Check out my Spotify profile here: merisa23
 or just listen to the playlist below.


I may have gotten a little carried away but it is what it is. Haha
I hope you enjoyed it.

until next time, lovelies
xo
Merisa

PS: Congrats, fellow graduates. I couldn't find it on Spotify but I couldn't have a graduation playlist without this song...

"Never Grow Up" - Timeflies ft. Loggy and Mike Stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment