October 23, 2013

What We Love Wednesday!

We've decided to turn this dreary, cold day around and deem it,
What We Love Wednesday!

On Wednesdays we'll take turns showcasing things we've absolutely fallen in love with this week, from beauty and hair care to tv shows and new music we've got products across the board. 
Here is what I'm loving this week:

Beauty Products
My beauty favorites this week both just so happen to be sample sized products that pack a huge punch. 
I scored the Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! in my Sephora Beauty Insider's birthday gift! Which is just the greatest thing ever because it included this amazing highlighter! I've used this for everything, a highlighter on my cheeks and brow bone as well as an eyeshadow and under my lipstick. This is an amazing product and I can't wait to find even more uses for it!
I'm a girl that just can't find the right moisturizer for my face...that is until now. I found this Pond's Crema S Nourishing Moisturizing Cream in the travel size products at Walmart for like $1 something. It's 1.75 oz. of amazing moisturizing power! It leaves my skin hydrated but not oily and I can put it on at any point during the day and be good to go. 

Hair Products 
I've just been obsessed with my hair lately so that can definitely be added to the list of things I love. This is going to sound like a shameless brag but here we go: it's been so soft, easy to style, and has reached a really good length as of lately but I'm betting the products I'm using are probably why I love it so much so we'll get to those instead. 
I am obsessed with the DryBar VIP Pack and when I say obsessed I mean it. Every product in this pack from the Southern Belle Volumizing Mousse (how perfect!!!), Detox Dry Shampoo, and Money Maker Flexible Hairspray is to die for and gives instant, big hair results! My hair has never looked better and I will most definitely be picking up these products in a larger size very, very soon!
Remember that shameless brag? Well, I thoroughly believe it was possible because of the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair-5 Damage Erasing Balm. That's a mouthful but it's also insanely worth it because this product seriously does what is says it will. I've only used this hair mask/balm twice and I've already seen a dramatic difference in my hair. That's right, results after just two uses! My hair is silky smooth, shiny, and practically damage free seriously. This product is at the very top of my list of recommendations.

The Randoms
As weird as it sounds, this song just says so much about my life lately. I definitely suggest listening to it simply for the fact that the lead singer, Hayley Williams is the epitome of girl power!
I just recently discovered this song and I am already obsessed with it! It's fantastic and you should go listen to it right now! 
Ed Sheeran has the voice of an angel...and I would know because I saw him live with Taylor Swift on the Red Tour last year! He's amazing and so is this song so be prepared to fall in love.
As I am a History/Political Science major it should come as no shock to you that I am a political junkie. This show revolves around a public relations/communications expert who works in Washington, D.C. (she may have slept with the President too) and helps to solve and spin serious issues for some seriously high profile clients. I started this show on Netflix and finished the season in record time so now I'm watching it on ABC Thursday at 10pm so you should check it out!
Magnum Gold Ice Cream
I am an ice cream addict and have fallen in love with this particular brand. 
Aside from the ice cream literally being gold even the packaging makes it sound absolutely delicious. I mean who could resist "vanilla bean ice cream with a sea salt caramel swirl dipped in a golden chocolatey coating."
No one, that's who! This stuff is amazing and you need it in your life now!

Happy Wednesday, lovelies, you've made it halfway to the weekend!
xo
aFm




No comments:

Post a Comment