October 14, 2013

Manicure Monday: Ruffian Nail Lacquer - Delirium

There is no doubt about it that this Ruffian nail polish is anything but runway ready, but why not let the people off the runway experience this wonderful polish too?
That is exactly what Birchbox and Ruffian, a New York-based fashion label, did with this fabulous nail lacquer. 
I was extremely excited to find this polish in my September Birchbox. I am a nail polish fanatic anyway so it was kind of like a mini bonus when I received the polish in MY box! 

Here is a picture of the polish they call Delirium, excuse the glare.



If you're not familiar with Birchbox, it's a subscription based company that sends a different set of 4-5 high-end products to your doorstep for a low price of $10 a month. 
When watching a surprise video on YouTube about the September box, the first thing I had my eye on was the nail polish. I am one of those girls that every time I go to Walmart to pick up something like school supplies or groceries for my dorm room, I come back with beauty "must-haves" and usually one of those "must-haves" is a bottle of nail polish I've just gotta try. 
It's a fun surprise every time I open a new bottle just to see how the quality of the polish is, how the color looks on my nails, and how long it last! 
Well, after trying the Ruffian nail polish from my box, I immediately saw a difference in the way that the polish went on my nails compared to the Essie or OPI products I have tried (don't get me wrong, I love those brands though). The bold purple color was from the fashion label's first lacquer collection. I thought this was kind of cool because I am all about originality! After I opened my box and tried the polish for the first time I was in love! 
This is one of the first nail polishes I've tried that didn't chip in the first 24 hours of applying the polish! I was extremely impressed by that in itself. The color was perfect because I really think purple is going to be a big hit this fall. I definitely recommend their polishes and will be purchasing some more from them very soon!

-dSl-

PS: Head over to Birchbox brands to purchase your own Ruffian nail lacquer or check out any of the brands offered in Birchbox's monthly subscriptions.

 Oh, and this is Danielle's first post to the blog as our new contributor so snaps to her! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment