March 22, 2014

Follow Friday

Hey guys! 
So apparently I decided to take a little blogging break over Spring Break this year, even though I had every intention to do the opposite. But oh well, I'm here now and I thought since I'm away I would do a quick Follow Friday post. 
However, this is gonna be a little different from my previous Follow Friday posts...this one's just going to be a shameless plug! :) 
Because, really, if you like what we've got going on here at Monogrammed Magnolias then I would like to think that you'd love my other social media outlets so let's get to it!

Twitter!
You can follow me, @angelmerisa23 by clicking this link ---> Follow Me!
I love Twitter and think it's a great way to keep up to date on everything from Awards Season, March Madness, or what the girl in front of you in Stats class is really thinking. Plus, Twitter has turned into my main news source nowadays. That's how I found out that my childhood favorite band's lead singer had a baby...and made a video about it...which you should so totally watch below! 
(I know that's incredibly random but it's gone crazy viral and I wanted to include it, 
plus it's is seriously the cutest thing ever!)

Instagram!
Hi, my name's @angelmerisa23 and I'm addicted to Instagram. 
I try not to be a typical white girl but sometimes you've just gotta post a lunch time pic...plus, I'm obsessed with photo editing so if your Starbucks pic features some cool filter or frame it'll probably get a like from me no matter what. 
Pinterest!
I know I throw this phrase around a lot but I am...OBSESSED with Pinterest! Like seriously, it's kinda crazy...I've got over 50 boards and 7K+ pins...that means you should definitely follow me!

SIDE NOTE: I started this post then the Kansas State/UK game came on and it's no longer Friday but I am determined to get this post together...perseverance is the motto! By the way, we're winning! Go CATS!

Tumblr!
Tumblr is like my guilty pleasure...which is probably what every Tumblr user says but it's also like my baby blog and where I go to complain to the internet without fear of my grandma seeing it...thanks, Facebook.
Spotify!
This is a crazy one because honestly I don't think a lot of people know about Spotify but I've had it for like years now and it's like the best of both worlds between Pandora and iTunes...a music library with literally every type of music ever! I'm not so sure how the whole music sharing stuff goes with Spotify but they recently made it to where you can download their app to your phone (I've been using the desktop version until now) and listen to playlists on the go. You can check out my playlists that range from my obsession with anything British to music for my Southern Belle soul! 
to check out my Spotify playlists click THIS LINK!
 Thanks so much guys I hope you've enjoyed this peek into my social media world, feel free to follow me on any of the sites mentioned! Thanks!

until next time, darlings
xo
Merisa



No comments:

Post a Comment