February 4, 2014

A Very Special Birthday!!!

So, I'm currently studying for a Russian history exam (anyone wanna tell me why I'm a history major again, please?) but I just had to take a moment and let y'all know that today just so happens to be a very special day for Monogrammed Magnolias!
Today is the lovely Danielle's 21st birthday!!!
In honor of her special day and her all around awesomeness I thought I'd share this with you:
I honestly don't think I ever would have made it through this past year (or just college in general) without this girl! She's amazeballs-fabulous and I'm so proud that she's my friend!
I love you so much, girly, and I'm so beyond blessed to have someone that shares the same interests as me and understands me like you do! Have the best birthday ever!!!!
Check out the super cute birthday bouquet Danielle's roomie, Alexis, and I put together!

Head over to Twitter and wish @daniloulou a happy birthday too!

until next time, darlings
xo
Merisa

No comments:

Post a Comment