June 7, 2013

RueLaLa's $5 Surprise Party Invite

So I just got the greatest email ever! Like a lot you probably do, I get hundreds of emails daily from sites like Birchbox, Pinterest, RueLaLa, etc. and usually I ignore most of them just long enough to hit the delete button. Well, today something caught my eye from RueLaLa...they're hosting a $5 Surprise Party to celebrate 5 years and 5,555 Facebook likes!
They reeled me in with the promise of $5 (pre-loved) Birkins and Rolexes so of course I was all in from there. 
All you have to do is share a link on Facebook (like everything else these days) and I figured that was a small price to pay for the treasure that awaits and figured I couldn't possibly not share it anyways so here we go. 
Just click the link below and be sure to share it on Facebook through the link to get your name on the list an receive an update from RueLaLa themselves!
http://rtm.cc/YwQPA

Oh, invade you haven't been fully introduced to the wonderful world that is RueLaLa and most of this has just been me rambling on, consider this your personal invite to the site! It's fabulous and definitely the source of my main drain on my checking account but its so worth it, I mean a $5 Birkin? To quote my mother's idol Rachel Zoe, "I die."
http://www.ruelala.com/invite/mferrell25

xo
aFm

No comments:

Post a Comment