November 12, 2013

Tip Tuesday!

Another week has started but on the bright side, we are another week closer to the end of the semester! 
"Yay!" - from all the college kids who know what I'm talking about! Haha!
As we near the end of the semester, things get a little crazy. Finals close in and it seems all professors want to do is load you down with stress inducing assignments one right after another. 
Well, all that craziness and stress can lead to some serious skin issues. 
Let's face it, as we get busier we also get lazier and our skin seriously suffers for it...
let's not even get started on the issue of stress break outs (ugh! Those are the worst!). 

Well, for this edition of Tip Tuesday I have some of my quick and easy tips to keeping up with your skincare routine even in your most busiest of moments.
1.) Never sleep with your makeup on!
We have all been guilty of this...at least once, and if you say no you're either forgetting about a time or lying!
I have a serious issue with washing my face, mostly because I treat it like a chore and if I don't do it when I'm in the shower it's most likely not going to get done. To solve this issue I stick cleansing wipes by my bedside. That's right folks, I take my makeup off without ever leaving my bed.
That has got to be the epitome of laziness but it gets the job done, somewhat. 
Now, I'm totally about to go against everything I said earlier and recommend that you do wash your face with a nice foaming cleansing (or whatever you prefer actually) most nights, but we've all got our vices and mine are lazy little face wipes. Haha

2.) Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize!
If you checked out our Fresh Start Friday post from last week then you probably think I am preaching to the choir but I promise this step is crucial! Lathering on a quick dab of moisturizer, no matter your skin type, is going to be beneficial to your skin.
Be sure to play around though and find the right match for your skin type, i.e. oily skin types should stay away from oil based moisturizers while dry types might want to stick to rich creams. 
Also, with the winter cold comes drying winds and even drier indoor heat so for quick moisturizing results dab on your moisturizer of choice right after you've washed your face, or wiped it down like me, and treat it like an overnight treatment for your face before you head to bed. 

I hope you've enjoyed that run down of tips this week, I'm working on a huge research paper for my World Mythology class (it's that time of year again!) and had to make this one quick. 
until next time, lovelies
xo
aFm  

PS: to make up for my quickly thrown together post here's a little inspiration from the birthday boy, Mr. Ryan Gosling! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment