November 6, 2013

What We Love Wednesday!

It's time for another What We Love Wednesday! This time the fabulously amazing Danielle is taking over and giving you a chance to sneak a peak at her favorites for the week! 
(that was a horribly cheesy accidental rhyme, but I'm leaving it.) 
Enjoy the rest of you week, lovelies! You're almost halfway to the weekend!
Here are a few of my absolute favorites this week:

This has been an eyelash lifesaver! I've never been happier with a mascara, it lengthens as well as strengthens your lashes! Read more about it in our Mascara Monday from a few weeks back.  :) 



'Tis the fall season with this lovely scent! I was more than happy to open up this little bottle from Bath & Body Works and smell such a overwhelming fall scent, I am in love! 



This is one of my favorites for fall because it is such a deep neutral color for this season. Such a pretty touch to add to your look. The best part is that you can pick up your very own bottle at Walmart!

Pumpkin Cupcake PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works Dove Hair Therapy Color Care Shampoo

I picked up this product after a recommendation by my hairstylist and it was a perfect for my hair. It has brightened my highlights, made my hair significantly softer and shinier just after one use! I was in shock!

My Kentucky Necklace
 I picked up this little gem in a boutique called Apricot Lane in Bowling Green, KY while on a trip last weekend and I must say I am obsessed! Perfect for any Southern girl with a little home state pride!

Monogram Chevron Scarf
I received this in the mail from home this week. It's going to be perfectly paired with my school spirit attire plus, it just screams Monogrammed Magnolias!

These are just a few things I am loving this week and I hope you all have enjoyed them. Hopefully you will try some of these things and maybe you will love them just as much as I have!

-dSl-

No comments:

Post a Comment