November 4, 2013

Manicure Monday: Fall Favorites

Happy Monday, lovelies!
This past week has been beyond hectic (only one blog post! That's just crazy!) and I am bound and determined to make this one better. What could make the start of this week better than making it a Manicure Monday? Nothing!

I love FALL! I love fall colors! I love fall weather! I just love, love, love fall!
So, nothing makes me happier than incorporating fall into every aspect of my wardrobe including my nail color. Here are a few of my absolute favorite nail colors for fall.
Fingrs Heart 2 Art
From Taupe to Bottom, Stop Metalling in My Business, Red You Loud and Clear
I found this brand at Walmart for like $1-something a piece, a price a nail polish addict such as myself just couldn't resist! Plus the skinny bottles make polish storage a breeze and I think the colors are really unique. I love the beige-nude shade and think it's perfect for fall while the oil slick holographic and shimmery red are right on trend this year. 
Sinful Colors: Super Nova
Essie: Eternal Optimist
Nicole by OPI: Khloė had a little Lam-Lam
Sinful Colors: Rich in Heart
  • Sadly, these photos don't do the colors justice but this shimmery rose-gold shade is out of this world amazing! It's definitely right on trend this year with the rose-gold, definitely a very hot color this fall, plus it adds the perfect amount of sparkle to your look (I have this color on my toes at the moment!).
  • Could there ever be a more perfect name than 'Eternal Optimist'? I think not.I picked up this neutral pink shade last year from Essie and still love it, especially for the colder months.
  • Now for the darker colors, while I love super bright colors in the summer there's just something about going dark for the fall that just brings the whole look together. I love this dark, almost navy bluish-green shade from the Kardashian's collection with Nicole by OPI. How cute is that name, though? Precious!
  • This is by far my favorite color this season, Sinful Colors has really hit the mark this year. Rich in Heart is the perfect color for fall! It is the perfect combo of black and red with a slight shimmery gold throughout. Blending in perfectly with the whole oxblood color that's everywhere this season (I'm throwing all the blame for that one on American Horror Story: Coven, how could you not!)
I hope you've enjoyed this week's Manicure Monday with the perfect shades for fall. All of the polishes above can be found at any drugstore or Walmart.
until next time
xo
aFm


No comments:

Post a Comment