November 18, 2013

Madness Monday!

This is going to be a super quick post because today is the true definition of Madness Monday and I am super behind on homework (I have two reviews to write for Comparative Government AND a research paper for World Mythology, which is about Harry Potter so at least I have that to look forward to!) but I'm also super behind on blog stuff and don't want to neglect my fellow Monogrammed Magnolias!
So here it is folks, a super quick run-down of my favorite and most used apps on my phone! Woo!
I hope you enjoy!
This is my home screen which is filled with my most used apps and my Lilly print background, that I adore!
I am Instagram obsessed! As you'll see in the next screen shot, I post a lot of pictures and love photo editing apps too! (A Beautiful Mess is amazing for fun stickers and borders!) Feel free to go creep! Haha
Next up I have Twitter, which I use more like a news app. Like seriously, if something happens at my school 99% of the time I'm going to find out about it on Twitter. It's good to stay in the know.
I love my avi and background! Don't be freaked out too much my the name @prissasizzle, I've had it since high school (my friend came up with it) and I seriously just can't come up with anything as creative. But you should totally follow me, it's hard telling what kind of craziness is going to come to my kind and end up on twitter! Haha! Plus, it's a great way to keep up with the blog too!
I'm absolutely addicted to Tumblr, my best friend and I can literally monitor each other's moods by the amount of stuff we tumble! (angelintheoutfield.tumblr.com if you wanna check it out!)
Now, I know I've already said it like a billion times about my other apps but I am seriously obsessed with addicted to Pinterest!
I am always on Pinterest, in case you couldn't tell by almost 6,000 pins! Eek! That's a lot! It is seriously the best place to find anything and everything! Check it out if you're not already addicted like me.
Next is the Bloglovin' app which you should totally follow Monogrammed Magnolias on! You can read a little bit more about it in our previous Bloglovin' post.
Also, the Blogger app, which I'm typing this on right now actually. It is super handy for random uploads on the go. I also have the YouTube app which is how I keep up to date on all my favorite British YouTubers and Beauty Gurus! I'm addicted to Itunes Radio, as you can see I don't have Pandora listed on my home screen anymore, that's because the Music app has taken it's place. Sorry Pandora!
I'm a self-proclaimed Sephora addict, if you couldn't already tell by following this blog and seeing the many products I accumulate from them. The iphone app is super great because it lures me into shopping on the go or even in between classes. Way to go, Sephora! This next app, Silk, is actually one I downloaded after receiving a coupon to get it free from the Sephora app (see, always helpful!). It is so relaxing and reminds me of those scrolling, spinny things I had when I was little (sorry, I have no clue what it was called) that let you make pictures using spinning stencils.
Here's an example:
You can change the color and shape you make so when I'm having a super stressful moment I just pull out my phone and draw a few doodles. It works too!
The Weather Channel app is sorta obvious, I hope. I use Newsstand to read my issues of British Cosmopolitan, which I am also obsessed with.
Then I have two very special apps: Glo Bible and Elevation Church! I love these so much because they are so perfect for a girl-on-the-go like myself. When I'm in a particularly stressful or challenging moment I can pull up a sermon from Elevation Church and get a little more control and peace over myself then I can use Glo Bible to look up verses and reflect on the sermon I just listened to. A super amazing set of apps and I highly recommend them!
To finish off the set I have Student TA and Event Book which are really great apps to keep all of my school, work, extracurriculars, and even blog activities organized. They both sync with the Calendar app to keep everything together.
I hope you've enjoyed that look into my Iphone and all of my favorite apps! This post actually wasn't as quick as I thought it would be so I'm off to finish my paper on the Perils of Presidentialism versus the Parliamentary System! The struggles of a Political Science major.
xo
aFm

No comments:

Post a Comment