December 12, 2013

December Ipsy Glam Bag!!!

Finals are over!!!
I am happy to report that Danielle and I both survived, even though it was a close call at some points.
I'm even happier to report that today marked another highlight - the December Ipsy Glam Bag arrived!!!
Yayyyyyy!
Just like last time, I am obsessed!!!
This month's theme is Celebration and they have hit the nail on the head because as soon as I opened that shiny pink package I wanted to go out on the town. 
These products are perfect for a fun night out. They're so versatile and will help you create the perfect look for a night of dancing or your best friend's holiday party!
Let's start with this bag though, how cute is this?
I just want to use this as a clutch for a night out and to be perfectly honest, I don't go out so thanks Ipsy for bringing that side of me out! :)

The wonders don't stop there, these products are seriously top notch and had me ripping open their packaging before even leaving the post office!
Lately, I have been on a serious blush and lipstick kick and apparently they lovely behind-the-scene peeps at Ipsy are mind readers because I got just that.
These shades are amazing and work really great with my skintone, however, I think the lipstick is a little on the cooler toned side so I'm going to need to be careful with that because I tend to lean more toward the warm tones. I think these shades also go really well together, they're practically the same color after all, but I think that goes to show that Ipsy really does put the effort in to create a bag that's going to offer the essentials for a really great look together as well as separate. My only struggle is that the blush is a heavy product and probably won't be very well suited for oily-skin types so be careful.
My favorite part about these two are definitely their names though. The lipstick from NYX is called Iced Honey while the Be a Bombshell... cream blush is called Girl Crush! LOVE!
The product I was least excited about when I opened my bag were the eyelashes (which I just realized aren't actually in this picture, that's because I had already tried them out!). \
I don't wear false eyelashes, mostly because of a tragic eyelash experience from like 3 Halloweens ago, but sticking true to my beauty girl ways I gave 'em a shot! And I loved it! 
OMG! I finally understand what all the fuss is about, false lashes are a wonder of the world! 
Check out those lashes! Overlook the new bangs, I was feeling frisky this past week and decided to DIY them.

Overall, the only product I wasn't completely satisfied with was the Nicka K nail polish. I don't what it is but Ipsy loves to put me in really neutral, brownish nail polish shades. Well, I'm just not feeling it.

I cannot even begin to describe how much I love these bags though! 
I highly recommend them!
So, if you're interested, I suggest clicking THIS LINK and heading over to Ipsy and grabbing your own Glam Bag for next month!

till next time, lovelies
xo
aFm

No comments:

Post a Comment