December 1, 2013

Sunday Style

Ahhhh! We're back!
So sorry for the lack of posts but we've been taking a break from blogging this past week to enjoy all the goodness of Thanksgiving Break! I had an amazing time with my family, and our new Yorkie puppies, I hope that you all had an equally wonderful time too! 
I can't believe it's already December! It seems like summertime was just yesterday, which I suppose that's because down in the South it's been feeling a little summery except for here recently. 
Enough of that though, back to business! 
Seeing as today is the first of December (yay!), I thought it would be fun to give you a peek at a few different styles that I am loving this holiday season! I've created 3 different sets to showcase my picks and you can check them out as well as all of the items pictured on my Polyvore!
When it comes to the craziness of Finals Week and Winter Break I just want to surround myself with comfort and for me nothing is comfier than cable-knit
In the winter I want all cable-knit everything from my head to my toes, literally! I especially love when designers mix cable knit comfort with glamorous sparkle like in the headwrap shown above.

This next style is a classic that can really go for any season but I am absolutely obsessed with it at the moment, it's tortoise shell!
Tortoise shell just screams classic to me and puts me in the mind of classic style like Jackie Kennedy, and who doesn't want that? Of course I had to include my favorite monogrammed pieces too, fit for any Monogrammed Magnolia girl!

I don't know if my style is just evolving as I get older or what but I am usually a die-hard sterling silver lover but recently I have become obsessed with gold sparkle! (I'll blame it on the killer Deborah Lippman nail polish I got earlier last month that's pictured below)
 This style screams holiday glam to me. From the gold baubles, sparkly shoes, and foiled clutch you'd totally be set for even the best of holiday parties! Plus no holiday would be complete without a little sparkle, right?
I love all of these styles and I hope you check out some of these amazing finds on angelmerisa.polyvore.com

'til next time, lovelies
xo
aFm

PS: Prays for Danielle and I to sail smoothly through Finals Week would be greatly appreciated! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment