December 21, 2013

My Blogspiration!

My name is Merisa and I am addicted to beauty and fashion blogs!
When I say I'm addicted I wish I was kidding, I'm always reading up on posts on Bloglovin in between classes and literally can't go a day without checking out my favorite videos from the beauty girls on YouTube. Now that all that is out in the open, I feel like the only way to move forward is to share my blogspiration with you! By blogspiration I mean the blogs that have inspired me to start this little page.

To start things off, here is one of my absolute favorite favorites and probably the first beauty blogger I ever stumbled upon. 
The lovely Miss Tanya Burr!
I first found Tanya on YouTube and fell in love with her fabulous makeup tutorials not to mention her adorable British accent! I've been following Tanya for a while now, so long that it feels like she's an extension of my circle of friends all the way in England. If you're into really easy and fun makeup tutorials I highly recommend Tanya's YouTube channel, she even does tons of collabs with her YouTube friends like Zoella and Joe Sugg as well as her adorably charming fiancé, Jim Chapman (his sisters run Pixiwoo and created the Real Techniques makeup brushes I love so)!
I also follow Tanya's blog on Bloglovin. She recently went to Dubai (so jealous!) and she's posted all kinds of cute photos so that we all can live vicariously through her. She also posts more in depth beauty posts like her recent look at the best winter lip colors. I love how Tanya's blog and channel give a little peek into her life and I hope my blog gives off that vibe a little too!

My next blogspiration beauty is the sassy and fabulous SarahBelle93x
This girl inspires me because she's just like me! A twenty-something Kentucky college girl majoring in political science but decided against law school so that she could follow bigger dreams? Hmmm, sounds very familiar if you ask me. 
I love Sarah Belle because she has shown me that what I'm trying to do is totally possible for a girl like me and for that she really is a true inspiration. I also love how sassy and fun she is, she's not afraid to laugh at herself and she makes her viewers feel like her best friends!

Now for the ultimate blogspiration, step in to the big leagues, girls, it's Courtney Kerr!!!
I have adored Courtney ever since she graced my television screen on Most Eligible Dallas, one of my many Bravo obsessions. Well, after the show ended I was feeling a bit of a Kerr sized void in my life so I went out searching for (aka: I googled her!). That's when I discovered What Courtney Wore, the array of fashion, fashion, and more fashion that only a Southern belle as fabulous as Courtney can provide. 
Now she's back on Bravo's spin-off show, Courtney Loves Dallas and I just can't get enough! I highly suggest you check it out on Bravo Thursday nights at 10pm! It's well worth it, Most Eligible Dallas cutie Matt Nordgren makes an appearance, even though he's fallen in the Dumb Boys category for breaking Courtney's heart he's still nice to look at. 
I hope this has given you a little insight into my blogging inspiration!
until next time, lovelies
xo
Merisa




No comments:

Post a Comment