July 2, 2014

Girl Crush: Blake Lively

Is it just me or has Blake Lively turned into a real life Serena van der Woodsen ever since Gossip Girl bit the dust?!
Well, I'm LOVING it!
From the South of France, the CFDAs, and the Met Gala she's van der Woodsing all over the place!
In honor of her fabulousness and down right killer style let's list the reasons why Blake Lively is this month's Girl Crush!

That Mega Watt Smile
Just like her alter-ego Serena, Blake can knock you out with a just a flash of her pearly whites. It's enough to make buy out a shelf of Crest White Stripes.

Her Kick-A Wardrobe 
Spotted: S, B, I mean Blake absolutely killing it while making everyone sing "walk, walk, fashion baby!" at the mere sight of this photo. I thought I wanted Serena's closet in my magical fantasy world but I'm definitely swapping that out for Blake's after seeing her being all cas while walking down the street.  
And we can't forget some of her greatest hits. I want them all!

She's the Perfect Blast from the Past
For this year's CFDA Fashion Awards, Blake showed up looking like a mod 60s queen...which in case you didn't know is one of my dreams! I've always said that if I could be born in a different decade it would be the early 1950s so I could be a teenager in the 1960s. Weird, I know but it is what it is. 
Blake pulled off the blonde bombshell look like no other and I absolutely love this sweet American Pie look. 

That Hair Though
She has like the best hair ever, let's face it and no girl crush would be complete without a little hair envy.
Did we mention she's Mrs. Ryan Reynolds? Because she is. 

So in the spirit of girls just being awesome (because we totally are, in case you didn't know) we've made Blake Lively our Girl Crush for the month of June because that just sounds so much better than
 "Girl I Envy In Every Possible Way" and we're all about the Girl Power here at Monogrammed Magnolias.

until next time, darlings.
xo
Merisa


No comments:

Post a Comment