January 3, 2014

December Ipsy Glam Bag!

I have recently made a switch from Birchbox to ipsy! I decided to do my December ipsy glam bag post just before the January glam bag ships out, there will be a January review as soon as it comes to my mailbox :) 

Must I say this is one of the best decisions I have made thus far! I didn't hate Birchbox but I feel that the December glam bag helped me realize that ipsy is the way to go, it is simply more my style. I think my fellow blogger/ monogram magnolia, Merisa would definitely agree with me there! 

First things first, the glam bag that my products came in is absolutely fabulous in itself. The sleek black look is very cute and the size of the bag is pretty good too. 

I really cannot pick a favorite from this months bag because everything was so perfect. I feel as if my bag came to me at the best time because I was in need of a new eyeshadow brush, wanted to try a new set of fake lashes, needed a new black eyeshadow and I am obsessed with red lipstick and all of those things came in my bag! 

The ipsy bags are specifically created for your personal look and your features which is the coolest thing about it! 

If you're looking for a new set of lashes to try, definitely pick up a pair of salon perfect lashes in your beauty isle. You can get them at Walmart or any type of Walgreens,Rite aid or CVS!

This picture shows me wearing the salon perfect lashes :) 

xoxo
dSl

                 


No comments:

Post a Comment