January 12, 2014

The Golden Globes!

It's Awards Season, y'all!!!
I'm so excited, I love the Red Carpet and I can't wait to see all the fabulous dresses, hunky guys, and all around style inspiration going on!
I'm a little ashamed to say that I haven't seen most of the movies nominated for the Golden Globes this year but after tonight I will definitely have a long list to catch up on.

If you all are watching along with me tonight let me know who you pick as winners and also you picks for Best Dressed this year!

Lady Mary, aka Michelle Dockery, is doing Downton proud in her classy Oscar de la Renta frock
Momma to be, Kerry Washington is just too precious not to include! Love her!
I must say that my pick so far is Twelve Years a Slave star, Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren
to die for!

Good luck to all the nominees out in Hollywoodland!
(Pssst, I'm pulling for Jennifer Lawrence for Best Supporting Actress all the way! #girlcrush)

Also, keep an eye out for the fabulous Miss Golden Globes 2014, Sosie Bacon! 
That's right, Kevin Bacon's daughter!

until next time, darlings.
xo
aFm

No comments:

Post a Comment