January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolutions 2014

Happy New Year, everyone!!!
I wish I had a noisemaker and confetti popper for each and everyone of you to go along with the statement!
I just love New Year's, it's seriously just such a hopeful and optimistic day that I can't help but look forward to it with extra enthusiasm after the Christmas holidays have passed.
2013 was a whirlwind year and 2014 looks to be even better so Danielle and I decided we would take part in the tradition of making resolutions for the new year and share them with y'all, so here we go!

I can't wait to see what this year has in store for both of us and this lovely blog. I'm so incredibly happy that I have Danielle along for this journey and hope that together we can make something absolutely wonderful out of this little page!
I always go a little overboard with my New Year's resolutions, so much so that I would like to add one more to this list. In 2014, I resolve to try and better manage my anxiety as I'm a very anxious person and that seems to hold me back from a lot of opportunities in my life, which is just no good!

We would love to hear what some of your resolutions are for 2014 so feel free to leave them in the comments!

I hope you all had an amazing and safe New Year's Eve and I pray this year brings you all the joy & happiness you could ever need!

until next time, darlings!
xo
Merisa

No comments:

Post a Comment